JeKKeL – Ping Pong Warriors

I was internerding around a couple weeks ago reading about Ping Pong when I happened across the album Ping Pong Warriors by the west coast pop punk band JeKKeL. It was a good find. The album is 85% catchy hooks and sing along choruses (the other 15% is a little emo for me). In any case I’d definitely recommend Ping Pong Warriors, I couldn’t pick just two songs to post. Unfortunately information on the band is scarce and it doesn’t look like they’ve put out an album or had a show in awhile. If anyone knows whether these guys are still around or not let me know.

MP3: JeKKeL- Brodie
MP3: JeKKeL- Car Keys
MP3: JeKKeL- Friday Night

Buy:
CD Baby

You may also like