Sick of those same damn christmas songs that seem to stalk you everywhere you go? Have no fear! The Housewives are here!
10. Fear – Fuck Christmas
For all you scrooges out there. This one is fucking last.
9. The Impossibles – White Christmas
Who doesn’t love The Impossibles? Who doesn’t love epic mid-tempo versions christmas songs?
8. Less Than Jake – Grandma Got Runover By A Reindeer
Someone should of taught her to look both ways before crossing the street.
7. Pipedown – Carol Of The Bells
Carol of the Bells is probably the creepiest Christmas song ever written…now only if it had a a creepy hardcore band playing it…
6. The Vandals – Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies
Dance with these fairies, and you’ll be stabbed.
5. The Vandals – Nothing Going to Ruin my Holiday
This song sounds like it was specifically written with cheesy holiday comedy movies in mind.
4. Mighty Mighty Bosstones – This Time Of Year
How could the Bosstones possibly love this time of year being up in freezing Boston? Very solid song nonetheless.
3. MU330 – Xmas Card
The saddest christmas song I’ve ever heard.
2. The Vandals – Oi to The World
1. Atom and His Package – What WE do On Christmas
Atom (who happens to be Jewish), taking a jab at the notion of a jewish conspiracy. Pretty much saying it’s true, and it all happens on christmas.