Top 6 reasons you will love World/Inferno Friendship Society’s “Red-Eyed Soul”
6. Definitely the album of 2008.
I don’t care that it was released in 2006, it’s the record of the year.
5. Anarchy and accordions are a match made in heaven
Like awkwardness and a seventh grade dance.
4. (This one is for you hipsters) Their pianist is the keyboardist for The Hold Steady
Which goes to show that maybe some hipster-tastic bands DO have talent.
3. Shows always break into a violent waltzing frenzy
The bouncers’ reactions are pretty priceless.
2. Their music has been proven to heal some dude in
And my soul.
1. A full blown instrumental section known to rival the London Symphony Orchestra
Look for them in the newest edition of Rock Band: The Orchestra edition.